Building a study from a set of standards is extremely simple and streamlines the clinical lifecycle while increasing data quality.
- Choose your forms and related datasets directly from your standards - no need to create them manually
- Edit checks, mappings and other related metadata are brought in automatically from your standards so you know they're correct
- Add protocol-specific information such as the visit schedule, custom edit checks, or custom mappings
- Visualize how the CRFs will look in your preferred EDC system to ensure they are correct
- Once you're done, compliance checking shows any deviations from your standards.
This all happens within a governance workflow ensuring you have control over your study designs.
Once the study design is complete it can be exported to your choice of EDC system. No manual build time is required, and you know the study database is exactly as you designed. You're also ready to generate interim downstream datasets once the data starts coming in, as the mappings are part of the study design. No need to code your data conversions for each study.