Optimizing new & legacy studies using CDISC
Have a look at Mark Wheeldon’s presentation that discusses optimizing both new and legacy studies using CDISC standards.
- How to use CDISC data acquisition metadata for both new and legacy studies
- What Define-XML is and how it works in an end-to-end trial
- How Define-XML is useful for new and legacy studies
- How to set up an end-to-end library and the CDISC standards that should be used
- The latest standards and upcoming releases from CDISC, looking at Dataset-XML, SHARE and much more!