It’s June and that means it’s almost time for the DIA 2018 Global Conference, the largest annual event in the life sciences industry. This year it is being held at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, in Boston from June 24 – 28th and once again, Formedix are very excited to be attending.
The DIA meeting is a great opportunity to network with international leaders, influencers and regulators in the life sciences industry. This sharing of knowledge between experts and leaders promotes innovation and enhances the development of healthcare globally.
This is the perfect occasion to talk to Formedix about our industry-leading clinical trial metadata repository and design tools. Features are geared towards saving you time, money and effort whilst improving consistency and reusability of your submission ready metadata. These include:
- Easy creation, management and reuse of your metadata assets
- Change control, life cycle and governance processes
- Impact analysis of change to studies and standards
- Automation of the SDTM conversion process with CDISC Define-XML 2.0
- Implementation of CDISC standards for easy compliance with regulations from FDA and PMDA
Join our experts Mark Wheeldon (CEO) and Darren Bill (Head of Operations), if you are interested in improving the consistency and reusability of your metadata.