Driving Standardization in Clinical Trial Design and Build: UCB’s Metadata Automation Journey
Watch the metadata automation webinar
Did you miss our live webinar with UCB? No worries! Just complete the form opposite and watch it now or download at a more convenient time.
In this video, Formedix explores the driving factors, challenges and important considerations for those looking to modernize their approach to clinical trial design and build. Panellists also discuss the role of metadata standardization in end-to-end trial design.
Alongside the vendor perspective, you can hear real-world insights from global biopharmaceutical company UCB. Panellists share their experience and ongoing journey to achieve standardization – in particular, the role of technology in achieving metadata automation. You can hear about UCB’s first-hand experience, including effective strategies, avoiding the pitfalls and best practices for driving standardization through a clinical metadata repository (MDR).
You can learn about:
- Change management – metadata automation and the automated study concept.
- How to achieve reuse and standards compliance in clinical trial design and build.
- Essential considerations for a successful clinical metadata repository (MDR).
- Practical implementation – culture and mindset change.
- The challenges you’re likely to face and how to navigate them.
Gilbert Hunter, Customer Success Manager, Formedix
Stayce Murray, Head of IT, Digital Clinical Development, UCB
Cindy Stroupe, Senior Principal Statistical Programmer, UCB
Organizations using our clinical trial software
VAT No. GB 671715037 | Company number SC159080