Formedix On enables sponsors and CROs to work together in new ways, improving communication and driving efficiencies.
Sponsor generates submission datasets in house
Formedix On allows the sponsor to take control of dataset generation if they wish.
- Sponsor receives raw EDC datasets from CRO
- Mapping and conversion handled by the sponsor - no need for programming or SAS expertise
- Sponsor has full control over their submission datasets.
Sponsor provides submission dataset designs
Alternatively, a sponsor can choose to design the datasets and pass the specifications to the CRO.
Sponsor provides standards
A sponsor may develop organizational standards for their datasets, and pass those standards over to a CRO to design the study datasets.
Alternatively the standards can be published to a file and made available to a CRO, who can then design and convert the datasets using their existing process.
Full Service CRO
Formedix On allows a CRO to manage the entire end to end study design, execution and submission.
- CRO can design for multiple EDC systems, taking advantage of instant CRF visualizations and automated EDC build
- CRO can rapidly map and convert data to submission datasets without the need for programming or SAS expertise
- CRO benefits from Formedix On's knowledge of CDISC standards and efficiencies through re-use of designs
- CRO can give their customers access to view or participate in the study designs.