Cost-effective adoption of SDTM standards
Ed Chappell discusses the cost-effective adoption of the SDTM standard throughout the end-to-end clinical trial process.
You can download Ed Chappell’s (Consultancy Team Leader) presentation from OmniComm’s June 2015 Symposium in Paris.
In the presentation, Ed shows you how you can save costs by adopting the SDTM standard throughout the end-to-end clinical trial process. The presentation covers:
- Why standardizing your eCRFs and SDTM datasets is so important
- How you can optimize your studies
- A simulation of the eCRF/EDC dataset extracts and the importance of this for SDTM generation
- How to manage the SDTM creation process with multiple EDC vendors
- Visualizing data mapping specifications that help with annotated CRFs and improves traceability reporting
You can also learn about mapping between SDTM datasets and ADaM datasets, traceability reporting and standardized ETL code!