It's nearly Christmas and from all of us at Formedix, we wish you a very merry one and a happy new year!
Our present to you in our December release is the fully formed Oracle InForm service as well as our continued work to add clarity and make usability improvements.
New Oracle InForm service
You can convert study metadata from Oracle InForm into Formedix On content, making it easy to move existing InForm studies into Formedix On.
We have been working as tirelessly as Santa and his helpers this year to bring you great benefits with our Formedix On platform. Let’s take a look at some of the main functionality 2018 has brought.
- Metadata lifecycle allowing you to define your own company’s governance processes.
- User defined change requests with their own properties and lifecycle allowing you to have better control of updates.
- Repository administration section to allow better control of your repository.
- New Convert Excel to Define-XML 2.0 service.
- Rapid save of asset groups in our Designers.
- Asset change history and the ability to find different versions of assets quickly and easily.
- Reader subscription to allow users view only access.
- An improved grid view to allow you to edit nested custom attributes more easily, saving you time.
We are always looking to the future and are very excited about the great features and functionality we have planned for 2019!
We’ll continue to update you on new releases and enhancements via The Formedix Clinic Blog. For more information on Formedix On, please contact us.