In this free guide, we outline a typical SDTM mapping process and the 4 best practice methods that’ll make things easier.
A best practice guide to CDISC SDTM mapping
CDISC SDTM made easier
Whether you’re mapping to CDISC SDTM format before data collection or after, it’s no simple task. That’s why we’ve created this guide to help you understand what you’re up against, and what tools are out there to help you map to SDTM more easily.
What you will learn
This guide covers:
The CDISC SDTM structure required for any clinical trial submission
- The purpose of an SDTM mapping specification document
- A typical SDTM mapping process
- Common mapping scenarios you should be aware of
- How best practice makes mapping easier
- Some tools that can help you navigate the mapping process
Just complete the form opposite to get your free guide!
VAT No. GB 671715037 | Company number SC159080